Hello Friends,

Welcome to my  blog. First of all let me introduce myself to you.

Hi,

Myself Akash Padhiyar.

I am BCA,MCA and Computer Lecturer,Computer Geeks,Blogger,Web Developer and running my Computer Classes at Akash InfoTech.

I am very straight forward person….believe in what i say

I want to do something different so everyone feel proud on me, I hate back spoker, 

For me Technology(GOOGLE) is an essential part of my life and I love finding and trying out various stuffs and Tips …

I have launched  Share IT TIPS” and Techno Gyan to provide a computer help ,Tips & Tricks and my research work.. BCA HUB For Bca Students (BCA Notes) , MCA NOTES and My Business Site Akash InfoTech. 

I m very friendly with everyone but for that first they should be friendly with me.



Share/Bookmark

0 comments: (+add yours?)

Post a Comment